Gran Canaria is an ideal location to practice Bouldering. Its numerous ravines with volcanic bombs and enormous rocks provide numerous route itineraries.
Since the climbs are short, ropes, harnesses, tapes and other materials are almost never needed. Most of the time a crashpad, and when possible, a good partner are enough to deal with the infinite number of problems this island offers.
If you want to know more about this category do so next to an expert and prepare yourself to enjoy this course that will teach you all you need to continue learning on your own!
- Bouldering as a climbing category
- Bouldering sectors in Gran Canaria
- Introduction to the materials needed: Types of crashpads, boulder brushes, telescopic mountaineering canes, types of magnesium
- Climbing techniques
- Placement and use of a crashpad
- Learn to carry gear
- Learn how to fall
- Croquis Maps, natural surroundings, regulation, use of tickmarks. Respect for the environment
CHARACTERISTICSDays: Whenever you want Point of departure: Obelisco / Plaza Maspalomas Time of departure: 9.00 h am Locations: El Cenobio / El Berriel / Mogán Difficulty: Low difficulty – Level 1- Beginners Languages: Spanish and English Duration: 3 days x 6 hours/day Minimum number of persons: 1 Maximum number of persons: 4