CLIMBO (CARLOS ALBERTO ROMAY GONZALEZ)
DIR: PS/ Tomás Morales, nº68,1º-A, 35003, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, España
Tel.: +34 687 512 500
The user is aware of the importance of reading these warnings carefully and is also aware that it is important to read them every time you visit the climbo.rocks website. These warnings will be updated regularly.
Climbo.rocks can not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or unlawful use of the information appeared in the climbo.rocks Internet pages.
Mountain activities carry risks. Climbo.rocks recommends that only those who are prepared for them and personally assume all the responsibilities, independently of the information appearing on this Web, practice them.
With the limits established in the law, climbo.rocks assumes no responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained on the Internet.
The contents and information of the climbo.rocks web pages are prepared by journalism professionals duly qualified for the exercise of their profession. However, the contents and information do not link climbo.rocks nor constitute opinions, advice or advice of any kind because it is merely a service offered for informational and informative purposes.
Our web pages may contain links to other pages of third parties that climbo.rocks can not control. Therefore, climbo.rocks can not assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third party pages.
The texts, images, sounds, animations and other content included in this website are the exclusive property of climbo.rocks or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, reproduction, storage or public communication, in whole or in part, must have the express consent of climbo.rocks
Also, to access some of the services that climbo.rocks offers through the website must provide some personal data. In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law of 15 December 1999, dated 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that, by completing these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and processed in the files of Ediciones climbo.rocks, in order to be able to provide and offer our services as well as to inform you of the improvements of the website. We also inform you that the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification and cancellation of your personal data provided to climbo.rocks, at firstname.lastname@example.org or C / Tomás Morales, nº 68, 1º A. España .
CANCELLATION POLICY OR CANCELLATION OF PLACES OF THE CLIMBO SERVICES
BY THE PARTICIPANTS:
1. NOTICE WITH MORE THAN 15 DAYS IN ADVANCE:
95% of the amount paid is returned assuming a cost of 5% for management expenses.
2. NOTICE BETWEEN 14 AND 10 DAYS BEFORE:
If the reservation is canceled, a 10% management fee will be charged.
In case of reduction of the number of participants will be charged 10%, in proportion to the number of cancellations, for management expenses.
3. NOTICE BETWEEN 9 AND 5 DAYS BEFORE:
If the reservation is canceled, a 20% management fee will be charged.
In case of reduction of the number of participants, a 20% will be charged in proportion to the number of cancellations for management expenses.
4. NOTICE BETWEEN 4 AND 2 DAYS:
If the reservation is canceled, 50% of management fees will be charged.
In case of reduction of the number of participants, 50% will be charged in proportion to the number of cancellations for management expenses.
5. NOTIFYING WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS OR AT THE TIME OF PRESENTING:
The non-presentation at the place, date and time agreed in the booking form and the cancellation of the activity within the previous 24 hours, means the loss of the amount paid.
BY THE COMPANY:
1. Once the activity is started, the amount of the activity will not be refunded if climatic conditions or any cause outside Climbo are adverse. In this case the company will propose a change of activity or date.
2. The company reserves the right to cancel the activity if the clients have clear symptoms of suffering a health problem or is not in good physical condition to undertake the activity without right to
3. The company reserves the right to cancel the activity if the clients have clear symptoms of being under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances without right to any refund.
4. In case the weather conditions do not allow the activity to be carried out safely, the company will propose an alternative activity. In case you do not satisfy the alternative option or it is not possible to do it, the amount paid will be refunded, discounting 10% of the total, which will be charged for management fees.
For any claim you have a complaint book, you can also go to the reservation center of Climbo.